Friday, May 26, 2006

Heineken Helen


So let's see if this works :) . Well I've met most of ya and have a picture I can e-mail if anyone missed out but don't know how to actually get it on one of these things...

Woo hoo :) I did it. I love birds.... of the feathered variety Dunk... and have been known to balance a Parrot on my shoulder, get 2 Budgies to sit on my head... hell, i've even had a Cockatoo in my mouth :D

Oh yeh, and I can roll my tongue back which apparently not many other people can do... so yeh, that's my party trick, apart from drinking myself stupid... also using my big titties to hold my cans of booze... this is how i got my nickname... ViceTits!! not Heineken Helen as many had suspected??

Dublin-a-go-go!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Byrnzie28 said...

woow Helen , thats just how i remember u ! lol

1:14 PM  
Blogger Byrnzie28 said...

yep me too, with the heiniken on ur chest !

2:41 PM  
Blogger Byrnzie28 said...

Who are you people? Lol, or is byrnzie talking to himself again? :D

2:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home