Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I'LL Ride the Wave


Hey all, just wanted to sign onto the Blog. I am coming over with a good friend of mine who was born in Northern Ireland. We are heading to the Dublin show, his first, and I am really looking forward to it. I am heading down to the Gorge this weekend for the shows. I only get 3 this tour but I am thinking they are the right 3. We will be staying to Castlewellen(sp?) in the North but coming down for a couple of night to see the PJ show and then the Radiohead show the next night. I think that this must be one hell on a place if they have those two bands back to back. This is a picture of me(middle, in black t-shirt) with the guys from the Touring Van last year during the Canadian Tour. I rode with them for a few shows and it was one hell of a time, I really enjoyed meeting these guys and look forward to meeting some new PJ fans in Dublin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home